Dialogue About Suggestions and Offerings

                        How To Recruit New Members 


Extracurricular Activities: Should Colleges Care About Them? | by ...


At The Corridor

Mira: Chika! Where are you going?
Chika: Hello Mira, I'm gonna meet up with some of my teammates
Mira: Oh right, you're in the basketball team right?
Chika: Yes, because new students are coming up we want to discuss how to make them interested to join
Mira: I completely forgot about that, I also have meeting with my e-sport club for that
Dey: Hey guys, what's up?
Chika: Not much Dey, how are you?
Dey: I'm super excited, my dance team have been practicing new dance moves
Mira: I can't wait to see them Dey
Chika: So you're gonna perform huh?
Dey: Yup, in front of new students 
Mira: Well honestly, I still have no idea how to make them join
Chika: Hmm, how about you do live match in front of the new students?
Dey: Also you could put the match like a final of MPL or something 
Mira: Thanks for your suggestions guys. By the way Chik, Vivi texted me she said she could help your basketball club for awhile
Chika: That's great news, tell her I could help her band too
Dey: Well, nice talk guys, see you later!
Mira: Bye Dey
Chika: Alright, I'll be going too, thanks Mir
Mira: You're welcome Chika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams and Hopes 🙏🙏🙏

Behind One Giant Leap of Mankind