Holiday Vibes

                                                             Or Not?


   The thing is, I didn't go anywhere, at all. Actually, my family planned to go to Pangandaran but my sister wanted to buy Instax Mini ( a polaroid camera) and honestly I was too tired to go anywhere   (especially 6 hours ride). So, we both denied the plan.
         Because my sister bought a camera ( that cost 900K-ish), my dad decided that him and I will eat in Hanamasa, twice. Which is great, 'cause I love Japanese BBQ and food in general. Anyway, that's the prelude of my holiday, which in all means if you read it, seems very boring. Most of my time I spent on the internet, watching videos on Youtube, streaming movies, reading mangas/ watching anime, and the highlight probably regularly practicing basketball again.



Youtube

I'm an avid watcher (?) of Youtube. The past holiday though, I discovered some great and funny (in my opinion) youtubers.
  1.  Mr Beast (https://www.youtube.com/user/MrBeast6000). His contents mainly about challenges and/or money, or combination of those two. He's very generous, on last Christmas he gave a homeless shelter and a food bank, supplies that they needed. 
  2. Yes Theory (https://www.youtube.com/user/PracProcrastination) . If you only looked at their thumbnail and title, they'll seems like clickbaiter but they're not. They do exactly as their titles said. Insane things, like letting a coin flip control their lives or asking stranger to go on a date. It's fun and crazy, also their cinematography is excellent. I also love their catchphrase, 'Seek Discomfort'. 
  3. Storror ( https://www.youtube.com/user/StorrorBlog). They're a group of freerunners/parkours from UK. Obviously their contents are all about parkour. I love their ability to just jump and having a little fear. Their clothing style also great, and their cinematography is such a wonder. When they went to other countries for example, the way they shoot their videos made the country's culture and people really showed up.

Basketball Practice

Wow, it's been so long since I practiced almost daily. Last holiday, I practice 4 times a week and on Saturday, it was double. Usually 2 hours but on Saturday became 4 hours. The first week went like hell, my body ached and I was very tired. The second week, after practices become habit again, I felt great. At first I thought that I lost all my skills and stamina, but no, well not really. It felt really nice to shoot the ball again and scrimmage.Also, at practice I met my friends from Junior High School and it was almost melancholic talking to them again, especially talking about the competitions that we won or lost. 




Overall

The holiday seemed short, and really I need more. But again, it's time to face the harsh reality of real life. Even though I didn't go anywhere or do anything extraordinary. The holiday was still special to me. 





best regards,

Tizi
     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue About Suggestions and Offerings

Dreams and Hopes 🙏🙏🙏

Behind One Giant Leap of Mankind