Conversation

Video Link
Tiziana M
Mayra Z


(At the library)
Tizi: Hi, May! Wow,it's so rare to see you in the library.
Mayra: Well hi, Tizi! I'm working on an essay for English competition. What are you doing here?
Tizi: I'm gonna do some research for my Germany lesson.
Mayra: You're so diligent Tiz, I even forgot that we have a project.
Tizi: Thanks. Oh, I also want to congratulate you on winning the traditional dance competition.
Mayra: Really? You remember?
Tizi: Of course, everyone talks about it. It's an international competition may, a very prestigious award. You are so amazing.
Mayra:Wow, I didn't see that coming. Thank you!
Tizi: You're welcome, anyway I gotta go, I need to search for the reference book now, see you later!
Mayra: See you later Tiz, goodluck on the research.


The End

Best regards,
Tizi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behind One Giant Leap of Mankind

Dear Ms Wiwin

Procedure Video (English Task)