Conversation

Video Link
Tiziana M
Mayra Z


(At the library)
Tizi: Hi, May! Wow,it's so rare to see you in the library.
Mayra: Well hi, Tizi! I'm working on an essay for English competition. What are you doing here?
Tizi: I'm gonna do some research for my Germany lesson.
Mayra: You're so diligent Tiz, I even forgot that we have a project.
Tizi: Thanks. Oh, I also want to congratulate you on winning the traditional dance competition.
Mayra: Really? You remember?
Tizi: Of course, everyone talks about it. It's an international competition may, a very prestigious award. You are so amazing.
Mayra:Wow, I didn't see that coming. Thank you!
Tizi: You're welcome, anyway I gotta go, I need to search for the reference book now, see you later!
Mayra: See you later Tiz, goodluck on the research.


The End

Best regards,
Tizi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue About Suggestions and Offerings

Dreams and Hopes 🙏🙏🙏

Behind One Giant Leap of Mankind